Life Goals & Skills Blast – Wollongong and Surrounds 2021
June 19 @ 9:30 am - June 20 @ 3:30 pm| $53.84
A shortened version of our flagship mentoring program, designed especially for teens living in Wollongong, the Illawarra, and surrounds.
Over two days, this workshop brings together deaf and hard of hearing teenagers with inspiring mentors – exploring a range of issues through group, peer and one-on-one mentoring.
A great way to connect with people who just ‘get it’, in real life!
This is perfect for those who:
- are from the local Wollongong area and surrounds
- want to get a taste of our flagship Life Goals & Skills mentoring program and meet our legendary mentors
- BONUS: We will be running a Parent Seminar on Saturday for parents/teachers of the deaf
- Phonak Sound Field System and Live Captioning available
Note: If you are on the NDIS, you may be able to use your funding to pay for the program costs.
- Saturday 19th June, 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Sunday 20th June, 9.30am – 3.30pm
NDIS Hours required: 16