Life Goals and Skills ONLINE – Photography Workshop
April 11 @ 3:00 pm - May 23 @ 4:00 pm| $106.59
Create images that change the world!
Welcome to the ‘virtual’ Photography workshop for Hear For You. This is an online workshop for beginners to learn the basics of photography and develop a better insight into the power of images.
The workshop has been designed as a blended learning model. You will be provided with weekly course content to review independently which includes topics such as:
- Lesson 1 – Snap Like a Pro
- Lesson 2 – Composition, Framing, Rule of Thirds
- Lesson 3 – Depth of Field, Background Blur
- Lesson 4 – Shutter Speed – Movement ISO and Light
- Lesson 5 – Exposure Triangle, Focus
- Lesson 6 – Editing, Sharing your photos and contributing to the creation of a Hear For You Calendar.
This independent learning will then be supported by weekly, 1 hour Zoom sessions to share your learning, ask any questions and share your ideas with other people within the group.
Zoom Session Dates and Times
- Sunday 11th, 18th and 25 April – 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Sunday 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May – 3:00 – 4:00pm