Life Goals & Skills Blast – Townsville 2020
October 9 @ 9:30 am - October 10 @ 3:30 pm| $116.59
A shortened version of our flagship mentoring program, designed especially for teens living in regional and rural areas. Over two days, this workshop brings together deaf and hard of hearing teenagers with inspiring mentors – exploring a range of issues through group, peer and one-on-one mentoring. A great way to connect with people who just ‘get it’, in real life!
This is perfect for those who:
- are from the Townsville area and surrounds
- want to get a taste of our flagship NSW mentoring program and our legendary mentors
- BONUS: We will be running a Parent Seminar on Saturday for parents/teachers of the deaf
- Phonak Sound Field System and Live Captioning available
Note: If you are on the NDIS, you may be able to use your funding to pay for the program costs.
- Saturday 9th October, 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Sunday 10th October, 9.00am – 3.00pm
NDIS hours required – 16