* CANCELLED * Life Goals and Skills ONLINE – Digital Illustration Skills
January 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm| $300
- CANCELLED *
Digital Illustrations Course
Deaf and hard of hearing teens will learn about fundamental graphic design elements and principles and be introduced to the use of fonts, colours, contrast, scale, negative spacing, layouts and more.
Students will apply their conceptual knowledge in creating various practical design products including posters, illustrations and magazine layouts.
Software and system requirements*:
To ensure accessibility of all participants, the course will be delivered using the following free open source software available to the public:
- Inkscape – Illustration Design Course
- System – Windows or Mac OS and minimum Intel I5 processor (or equivalent), 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 13 January 2021: 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 14 January 2021: 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Friday 15 January 2021: 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- To guarantee an interpreter for these sessions you must book your tickets 24 hours in advance of the session
- Spots are limited to 8 participants per session. Secure your spot ASAP!
- You will need 5 NDIS hours for this event
About Your Host: Andrew On Yi Lai
Andrew On Yi Lai is a creative educator looking to make small but gradual changes in the way people think, learn and communicate. He completed his Bachelor of Design and Art Education at the College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales, and is currently working as a high school teacher, specialising in multimedia, design and technology. He is an Adobe Education Leader and is the founder of The Vision Hub, a visualisation business service primarily for the education sector.
Register now for this exciting Digital Illustration Skills Workshop!
Click this link to register and for more details.