Life Goals & Skills Blast- Tamworth
May 7, 2022 @ 9:30 am - May 8, 2022 @ 3:30 pm| AUD53.84
Introducing the 2022 Tamworth Life Goals & Skills Blast!
NDIS Hours – 16
This is the condensed version of our flagship Life Goals & Skills Program so instead of 4 separate sessions over 4 months, we are now running it over one weekend!
Why should teenagers with a hearing loss attend?
- You want to meet our legendary Mentors, who have a hearing loss just like you, and more importantly “get it”.
- Our Mentors have actual life experience of living with hearing aids or Cochlear Implants – they know what it’s like when the battery goes flat!
- You feel confused or have “lots of questions” about living in a hearing world, or simply have ideas or views you want to share.
- You are finding being a deaf teenager a little (or very) frustrating, and need a safe place where you can share frustrations, gain ideas, or simply work out plans to improve an area of your life at school, at your hobby, within your family, or just with anyone.
- You want to hang out with other people who are just like you and just “get it”!
- A Parent Session on Saturday for parents/teachers of the deaf
- Phonak Sound Field System and Live Captioning available
LIMITED SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE SO REGISTER NOW!