Online Programs Manager (Full-Time flexible hours)
DURATION: Fixed Term Temporary – 12 months (December 2020 to November 2021)
Key responsibilities for the Online Programs Manager will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Selection of the types of online workshops, dates, and arrangements of all programs in advance, then after approval by the CEO, manage the coordination of the approved Online programs (programs include: Life Goals and Skills Online Mentoring, Rock My World Skills/STEM, Primary2Secondary, Community Catch Up, and Youth Mental Health prevention programs);
- Monitor and oversee the online workshops;
- Recruitment, selection, training, and evaluation of the casual and volunteer mentors;
- Oversee the evaluation of the Online programs;
- Ensure Youth Mental Health outreach pathways with major youth mental health providers are present and available, especially during the COVID19 pandemic;
- Work closely with the CEO, State Managers, and Marketing Manager to promote the HFY program;
- Support and, at times, coordinate the Youth Mental Health networks to ensure clear pathways for information and support for deaf and hard of hearing teenagers.
- Perform Online programs administration.
Click this link to learn more about this opportunity:
PD – Online Programs Manager
For more information regarding this role please email David Brady: email@example.com
Applications are open.
Past Positions Advertised
Hear For You Business Operations Manager (Closed)
Hear For You Company Secretary (Closed)
Hear For You Non-Executive Directors – (Closed)
Hear For You Western Sydney Coordinator – Full time role (Closed)
Hear For You Communications and Online Project Manager – Part time role (Closed)
Hear For You Queensland State Manager (Part Time) (Closed)